A few days ago I actually conducted a short interview with a friend based on the questions, and it went fairly well-
Derek: Do you use the Internet?
Friend: Yeah.
Derek: If yes, how often?
Friend: Every day, but not during class so much.
Derek: What do you use it for?
Friend: Facebook and taking notes in class, but music and videos are things I search out also.
Derek: Do you own a working computer or have access to one usually?
Friend: I use this Apple Laptop usually. Sometimes the ones at Dillard to print papers. Depends.
Derek: How much free time do you have?
Friend: Not nearly enough. :(
Derek: Does the Internet seem user-friendly to you?
Friend: If it was hard to use I wouldn't any time on it at all, hahaha!
Derek: How would you like to see the Internet change in the future?
Friend: I'd like to be able to explore the world with a robot using my internet connection and take lots of pictures. I really hope applications like that come in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment